Our next course is taking place at Beversbrook Sports Facility in Calne on 15th July
The Coaching Disabled Footballers course is a 6 hour course and is designed to give football coaches and teachers ideas and practices for the inclusion of disabled players in football sessions within mainstream or impairment specific sessions
By the end of the workshop each participant should be able to meet the following outcomes:
- Apply and extend your existing coaching skills and experience to meet the needs of players with a range of impairments
- Establish basic communication skills for coaching disabled footballers
- Use appropriate terminology
- Identify appropriate safety and medical considerations
- Plan a wide range of coaching sessions for disabled footballers
- Using the Inclusion Spectrum, plan your coaching sessions to include disabled players or provide alternative appropriate opportunities
- Understand the player pathways available for disabled players including the appropriate structure for competition.
Our next course is taking place at Beversbrook Sports Facility in Calne on Saturday 15th July and costs just £35.00 per person.
Book your place now here https://eventspace.thefa.com/wiltshirefa/participant/arrangement.aspx?id=194976#regform
If you have any questions about the course you can email Courses@WiltshireFA.com