Football Administrator Apprentice
We’re looking for a Football Administrator Apprentice to support colleagues in the Governance and Development departments with Business and Administrative duties.
The role will include assisting customers, participants and volunteers on a daily basis.
Our mission statement is “To LEAD Football within Wiltshire. To Listen Educate Administer and Develop the game.”
• Reception - front of house
• Phone, email, post - general enquiries
• Governance support to include discipline and affiliation administration
• System Administration – FA IT systems including Whole Game System updates and data cleansing
• General Administration – mail-shots, franking, photocopying
• Other Business and Administration duties as agreed in order to meet the ongoing needs of the Organisation
You will report directly to the Governance Manager and be an integral part of the team, helping out in both the Governance and Development departments. You will have frequent contact with leagues, clubs and referees and must be able to build a report with each of these.
• Outstanding customer excellence
• Excellent communication via a variety of channels particularly phone, e-mail and video conference calls
Personal qualities • Passionate about football
• Positive can do attitude
• Good understanding and application of team work
• Ability to gain an understanding of football Rules & Regulations
• Integrity and honesty
• Punctual in attendance and time keeping
• Trust and confidentiality is a must
Qualifications required: Ideally the candidate will have GCSE English and Maths A-C or equivalent
Wiltshire County FA have taken on apprentices in the past who have become valued permanent members of the team. It is hoped that the new apprentice will also follow this path.
How to apply
Click here to make your application
Weekly wage: £130.00
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 14th March 2017 with a possible start date of 20th March 2017.