Wiltshire FA is seeking to recruit a temporary Football Services Support to provide administrative duties to assist the day to day running of the Football Services department. This role is temporary until 28th February 2020 and will report to the Football Services Manager.
Specific areas of work:
- Reception - front of house including phone, email and dealing with general enquiries.
- Governance support to include discipline and affiliation administration
- System Administration – FA IT systems including Whole Game System updates and data cleansing
- General Administration – mail-shots, franking, photocopying, office supplies
- Minute taking at staff meetings and committee meetings as appropriate
- Other Business and administration duties as agreed in order to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation
Since this is a front of house role the individual will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and place high importance on customer service.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Oliver Selfe (CEO) on 01793 486047.
The role will require travel to the County Head Office, flexible working can be negotiated, the permanent role is set to change to Green Lane, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 5DS as of early 2020.
Please submit a CV and covering letter explaining why you would like to fulfil this role and how you are able to meet the role requirements.
Applications should be sent to, Oliver Selfe, CEO, Wiltshire County FA, Units 2/3 Dorcan Business Village, Murdoch Road, Swindon, SN3 5HY or email: Oliver.email@example.com marking all correspondence ‘Private & Confidential’.
Closing date: 5pm on Thursday 31st October 2019.
Job Advert (PDF)
Role profile (PDF)
As this role involves regulated activity with children or young people under the age of 18, within the context of the job or any subsequently related activities or responsibilities, the successful candidate will undergo a thorough screening process, which will include a Criminal Records Check to ensure their suitability for the role. The induction process shall also include specific safeguarding training.
Wiltshire County FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.