Wiltshire County FA is committed to supporting and developing a range of opportunities for females to enjoy the game.
Women's football remains the third fastest growing sport in the UK and, here at Wiltshire FA, we strive to develop more opportunities for women to get involved in the game as players, coaches, volunteers, referees, and spectators.
Whether you're a beginner, in work or education, want to push yourself at a higher level, have a kickabout, or want to start a team, or get back into football, it is our aim to find the right opportunity for you.
Please follow the links below to find out more information about how to get involved or contact Tim.Hall@wiltshirefa.com or on 01793 486047.
- FA Girls Football Weeks
- Wiltshire County FA Advanced Coaching Centre
- FA Skills Extra U10s Programme
- Wiltshire County Women's & Girls League
- Clubs with Girls & Female Provision
- Female Coach Mentoring Programme
- Women's 6v6 Summer League
- Women's County Representative Team