As part of a commitment by the FA and County FAs to improve the administration experience for grassroots football volunteers, player registration has been introduced to the Whole Game System.
Registering your players online will reduce the workload for the football volunteer workforce, make player records more secure, ensure a more efficient and robust discipline process and provide your club with better player information to help you plan for the future.
Here's how it works:
- Leagues set up their online registration requirements in the Whole Game System
- Clubs are able to match their player records between Full-Time and the Whole Game System
- Players not already in Full-Time can be searched and added to your club in the Whole Game System
- Clubs create a player list and sort those players into teams
- Clubs then submit their player registrations to the league via the Whole Game System
- Leagues review and approve the online registration information
- The information is then integrated with Full-Time providing clubs with a view of their players in both systems
Interested in knowing more? Get in touch with a member of our team.