Shoot Shout Share
The Safe Guards Creative Competition
Our regiment of Safe Guards are here to keep everyone safe, protect your health and well-being and to listen to any concerns you have.
Firstly we need your help to recruit some more Guards! We need you to design and name a Guard to join the troop.
1. Download and print the templates below
2. Get creative and give your Guard a name
3. Submit your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Submission Form so we can thank you!
From all the entries we receive we will pick a winning entry to lead the Guards and become our official mascot, with the design included on all Safeguarding resources for children, including a life-size cardboard cut-out at Green Lane Playing Fields! A celebration announcement will be published across our channels and the winner will also be awarded:
- For their school - A free 3 hour session on the 3G
- For their team – A free pack of iPRO Hydrate
- For themselves – A t-shirt with the mascot printed on
Be Brave. Be Bold. Be You.
Calling all our U18 warriors across the County, we want to hear from you! We want to ensure you feel confident to speak up and stay safe.
We will publish discussion topics, surveys and competitions below, giving you the chance to share your thoughts with us as well as the opportunity star on our You Tube channel.
1. See the latest topics below
2. Share your thoughts
3. Send your answers, clips or photos to email@example.com
Please note - Video clips, photos and drawings will be shared across our digital channels. Please note by submitting you are consenting to the Wiltshire FA photo consent policy for us to use the images on marketing material to promote the grassroots game. Please ensure that you have received prior consent from any individual who appears in the photo that you are submitting as part of this competition.