New Manager Sought
Swindon Town Ladies are currently on the hunt for a new First-Team Manager as they gear up for the 2018/19 campaign.
The Reds, who ply their trade in the FA Women’s National League South West Division 1 team have laid out the following duties that would need to be carried out by the successful applicant.
- To create a culture that maximises the talent of each player within the club in all aspects of the four corner model to maximise the quality of team performance.
- To build a successful winning first-team.
- Implementing a training programme.
- Ensuring high standards of coaching delivery across the first-team.
- To develop a strong working relationship with the Development team.
- Representing the club at relevant FA Women’s Premier League meetings if required
- Hold a close working relationship with the club committee.
Town Ladies have also mapped out what qualifications they would like the ideal candidate to have:
- Experience in Women’s and Girls football – Essential.
- UEFA B License – Desirable.
- FA Level 2 Coaching in Football Certificate- Essential.
- FA Licensed Coach (Member of the Licensed Coaches Club to cover safeguarding and first aid) – Essential.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role via email to the Club Secretary Tim Hall at email@example.com or for a discussion regarding the role please use 07590 053802.
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd June 2018 at 12pm with interviews taking place the week commencing Monday 25th June 2018. Due to the high volume of applications expected only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Swindon Town Ladies Football Club is an Equal Opportunities club and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.