Wiltshire FA is seeking Managers for both the U16 and U18 boys Representative Teams.
Reporting to the Chairman of the Player Development Committee, the successful candidates will be responsible for the selection and coaching of the Representative team throughout the 2018/19 season.
Wiltshire FA mission statement
"To LEAD Football within Wiltshire. To Listen, Educate, Administer and Develop the game."
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum FA Level 2 valid coaching certificate – FA Level 3 Desirable
- In date FA Safeguarding Children, Emergency Aid Qualifications & CRC
- Experience in Player Development
- A modern, progressive approach to coaching and learning
- Empathy of the needs of female players with the ability to enthuse and inspire
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised, good time management
- Holding trials sessions (W/C 16th & 23rd July) to select a squad representative of the County
- Effective communication with the Football Service team to ensure timely selection of squad
- Manage the team for Representative fixtures from August – May 2018
- Match day responsibilities to include pre/post-match duties
- Attending meetings of the Player Development Committee (on request)
To apply for this role please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you are suitable by email to Shane Comb: Shane.Comb@wiltshirefa.com (Please clearly identify which role you’re applying for). Please note applicants can apply for both the U16 and U18 position.
Closing date for applications to be received is noon, 15th June 2018. Interview date: 22nd June 2018
Due to the requirements of the role, successful applicants will undergo a screening process that will include a Disclosure & Barring Service Enhanced Criminal Records Check along with additional safeguarding training as requested.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Shane Comb on 01793 486047.
Wiltshire County FA actively promotes Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.