This nationally recognised qualification, awarded by 1st4sport Qualifications will take you on a journey through the core components of the England DNA – How We Coach, How We Play, How We Support and The Future Player, helping you to begin shaping or refining your own coaching philosophy.
The course is made up of 20 guided learning, face-to-face workshops covering a range of topics linked to the England DNA, split into three blocks of learning (Block 1 – How We Coach, Block 2 – How We Support and The Future Player, Block 3 – How We Play). You will also receive up to two support visits between blocks to develop you in your own coaching environment.
Prior to registration, learners must:
- be accurately identified
- be at least 16 years of age
- have completed the 1st4sport Level 1 Award in Coaching Football
- be able to communicate effectively in English (this includes listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- hold an in date FA Level 1 Introduction to First Aid in Football (IFAiF) (previously known as FA Emergency Aid)
- hold a current certificate for The FA Workshop Safeguarding Children in Football
- Develop an understanding of yourself as a coach, your players and the game itself
- Develop game-like practices which incorporate decision-making while remaining enjoyable
- Plan, deliver and evaluate a series of progressive football coaching sessions independently
- Consider the age, ability, maturity and experience of players in your care
Our next course takes place at Laverstock & Ford FC starting 24th November and we still have a few places available.
FIND OUR MORE AND BOOK