We are delighted to announce that we are now recruiting for the 2018-19 Wiltshire FA Youth Council
We are looking for people between the ages of 16-25 from all over the County to represent children and young people and to help shape and develop football.
What is the Wiltshire FA Youth Council?
The group will work together to try and create opportunities for children and young people to participate and volunteer in football, through the coordination of events and engagement with leagues, clubs and schools. The goals developed by the WCFA Youth Council are drawn from the National Game Strategy and ideas from the team. All members will be expected to assist in the running of multiple events throughout the year and practical delivery where needed.
- Gain experience and skills that develop your employability
- Develop yourself through a role which replicates the tasks and experiences carried out within a career in football
- Give young people a voice by developing/shaping football across the county
- Important roles with trusted responsibilities that will impact Wiltshire Football
- WCFA branded kit & discounted WCFA courses
- Working within the Youth Council will support College/University applications.
How to Apply
Please complete the application form below and return to Lyndon.Taylor@WiltshireFA.com
Please note the closing date for applications is 5.00pm on Thursday 1 November
If successful, you will be required to attend an informal meeting at WCFA offices on Monday 5 November.
If you have any questions or would like any more information, please email Lyndon.Taylor@WiltshireFA.com or call 01793 486047