UEFA B Course
Wiltshire FA is now inviting applications from candidates interested in attending the UEFA B course scheduled to start in August 2019 at Beversbrook Sports Facility in Calne.
- Prior to registration for the qualification, you are required to:
- Have attended The FA Level 2 in Coaching Football course, and hold the 1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football qualification
- Have fully completed your FA Level 2 action plan
- Be actively coaching a team in a season-long competition in England
- Be able to effectively communicate in English (this includes listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- Monday 19th August 2019 (9.00-5.00pm)
- Tuesday 20th August 2019 (9.00-5.00pm)
- Thursday 22nd August 2019 (9.00-5.00pm)
- Saturday 23rd November 2019 (9.00-5.00pm)
- Sunday 24th November 2019 (9.00-5.00pm)
- Thursday 12th March 2020 (9.00-5.00pm)
- Friday 13th March 2020 (9.00-5.00pm)
- Saturday 13th June 2020 (9.00-5.00pm)
- Sunday 14th June 2020 (9.00-5.00pm)
Please note you will also be required to complete the following:
- A minimum of x3 in-situ visits situated between Blocks 1-2, 2-3, 3-4 at your club training sessions or match day fixture
- A pre-course e-learning module
- Complete an 18 game project based around your own players and club environment - Please note that this is reduced to a 12 game project for those that already hold the full FA Youth Award
- A 30 minute presentation of your project, which will include a Q&A session with tutors and colleagues
CANDIDATE SELECTION INFORMATION
The following criteria will be considered when selecting successful candidates for the course. There are other factors taken into consideration and all candidates’ applications are assessed before successful candidates are confirmed.
Please note where demand is high course acceptance will be based around the following priorities (All candidates must hold an FA Level 2 in Coaching Football as a minimum)
1. Working in the adult/youth 11v11 game with an FA Youth Award
2. Working in the adult/youth 11v11 game with an FA Youth Award Module 3
3. Working in the adult/youth 11v11 game
4. Working in the youth 9v9 game with an FA Youth Award
5. Working in the youth 9v9 game with an FA Youth Award Module 3
6. Working in the youth 9v9 game
7. Working in the youth 7v7 game with an FA Youth Award
8. Working in the youth 7v7 game with an FA Youth Award Module 3
9. Working in the youth 7v7 game
Please also note that candidates coaching in the local area of Wiltshire will be considered as a priority during selection over candidates coaching out of the county. This is not based on where you live but where your club is located. The reason for this is so that all the successful candidates are servicing the game locally within Wiltshire.
THE FA GRASSROOTS COACHING BURSARY
This is a funding initiative set up to support our aim of increasing diversity among FA Level 3 (UEFA B) qualified coaches in England.
If you’re a female coach and/or a coach from a Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic background (BAME) and hold an FA Level 2 qualification, this could be the next step in your coaching journey.
For further information on this please head to http://www.thefa.com/learning/support/fa-bursary
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
The window for applications will close on Friday 22nd March with all applicants being contacted by Friday 5th April 2019 to inform whether they will be offered a place on this course.
If you have any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call a member of the team on 01793 486047 (option 2)
*Please note that completing this register your interest form does not confirm your booking on the course.