Facility Assistant Vacancy
We are looking to recruit a dynamic individual to support the day to day operation of our new headquarters at Green Lane in Devizes.
The new role of Facility Assistant is responsible for supporting the Centre Manager in the successful running of the new sports facilities at Green Lane. The facility has meeting rooms, grass pitches and a 3G Football Turf Pitch.
The positions report directly to the Centre Manager and will function to drive customer engagement through successful management of all aspects of the Company Headquarters, ensuring the safe and cost-effective operation of the venue.
We are looking for someone who:
- Possesses an enthusiasm for customer excellence, and can create a warm and welcoming environment
- Has a drive for maximising the revenue opportunities – attracting new users.
- Has a good understanding of facility operations
- Has a good understanding of compliance – especially in regard to health and safety and safeguarding.
- Is commitment to improving grassroots football – helping partner clubs improve and grow.
- Preferably has experience in supervising/delivering a catering operation.
- Can work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Can demonstrate team working skills.
- Will able to work both unsupervised and under their own initiative.
- Can commit to working at weekends and evenings.
If you are interested please download the Application Pack and Job Description. To be considered please complete and return the Application Form before 5pm on Monday 17th August 2020.All documents can be found below