Football Assistant Vacancy
We are looking to recruit a dynamic individual to support the day to day operations of the Wiltshire County FA.
The Football Assistant is responsible for supporting the Football Development and Football Services departments.
The position reports directly to the Football Services Manager
We are looking for someone who:
- Has administrative experience with good IT skills
- Is passionate about sport/football development
- Possesses an enthusiasm for customer excellence
- Has a good understanding of compliance – especially regarding safeguarding.
- Is commitment to improving grassroots football
- Can work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Can demonstrate team working skills.
- Is willing to work both unsupervised and under their own initiative.
- Can commit to working at a variety of shifts including daytime, evenings and occasional weekends.
If you are interested, please download the Application Pack and Job Description. To be considered please complete and return the Application Form before 5pm on Thursday 17th September 2020.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 24th September 2020 at Wiltshire FA, Green Lane Playing Fields, Green Lane, Devizes SN10 5EP.
All documents can be found below.