Join our team
We are recruiting a Designated Safeguarding Assistant (Maternity Cover)
A snapshot of the role profile is below...
- To support delivery of The FA Grassroots Football Strategy and Wiltshire FA Business Strategy.
- To assist the Designated Safeguarding Officer (DSO) to manage the Wiltshire FA safeguarding work, in line with legislation, FA safeguarding policy, procedures, regulations, standards and guidance.
- To significantly contribute to the implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs.
- To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
- To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time
For full information please download the Application Pack and Job Description & Person Specification which can be found below.
Complete and return the Application Form and Equality Monitoring Form which can be found below.
Applications should be marked ‘Private and Confidential’ and submitted to the Football Services Manager Emma Cottier-Small, at email@example.com
CVs on their own will not be accepted.
Closing date: Tuesday 21st September 2021 Interviews: Week commencing 27th September 2021
Wiltshire FA is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check through The FA DBS process.