VACANCY : Girls Advanced Coaching Centre Assistant Coach
The Wiltshire FA Advanced Coaching Centre that forms part of the FA Lionesses Talent Pathway is now recruiting for the position of Assistant Coach. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the lead coach in the coaching programme within one of the age groups.
The Assistant coach will be a qualified coach with the experience of coaching and in particular will be responsible for:
• The welfare of players within their designated age group
• Providing high quality coaching, observation and support
• Implementing a training and games programme in line with LTPD guidelines
• Develop session plans in line with the technical programme
• Supporting the writing of player reviews and providing feedback
• To support the development of Mentee Coaches
• Attending staff meetings throughout the season
A full job description and person specification can be found at the bottom of this page
Interested applicants should send a full CV and covering letter highlighting their suitability for the role and experience to date via email to Tim.Hall@WiltshireFA.com
Closing Date: Friday 2nd July 2021 (5pm)
Interview Date: Sunday 11th July 2021 (9.00-11.00am or 12.00-2.00pm) or Monday 19th July 2021 (7.00-9.00pm). The process will involve practical delivery as part of the Girls ACC trials sessions.
If you would like to find out more information about this role then please contact the Tim Hall on 07415 229384.