Wiltshire FA Youth Council are looking for people between the ages of 16-25 from all over the County to help shape and develop football for young people, through the coordination of events and engagement with leagues, clubs and schools.
We need you to be committed to attending and participating in all Youth Council meetings, willing to deliver and attend various football events related to the role and actively engage in football in Wiltshire.
- Develop key skills which support a career in the football industry.
- Give young people a voice by developing/shaping football across the county.
- Important roles with trusted responsibilities that will impact Wiltshire Football.
- WCFA branded kit & discounted WCFA courses.
- Opportunities to attend networking and FA events
The WFA Youth Council are specifically looking to fill the following roles:
Female Football Lead
- Increase number of football young females engaging in football
- Become a champion for girls football across the county
- Support Wiltshire FA female football events
Diversity & Inclusion Officer
- Raise awareness of football opportunities to under-represented communities/people from diverse backgrounds
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in youth football
- Support Wiltshire FA D&I football events
Please email Ella.Broad@wiltshirefa.com with a short overview (250 words) of why you want to represent the Wiltshire FA Youth Council, including any skills and experiences that you have that make you suitable.
Deadline to apply is Friday 10th December 5pm