Facility Manager Vacancy
We are looking to recruit a dynamic individual to lead the day to day operation of our new headquarters at Green Lane in Devizes. The Facility Manager is responsible for delivering the successful management of the new sports facilities at Green Lane. The facility will have meeting rooms, grass pitches and a 3G Football Turf Pitch.
This position reports directly to the Football Development Manager and will function to drive customer engagement through successful management of all aspects of the Company Headquarters, ensuring the safe and cost-effective operation of the venue.
What are we looking for?
- Possesses an enthusiasm for customer excellence, and can create a warm and welcoming environment
- Has a drive for maximising the revenue opportunities – attracting new users.
- Has a good understanding of leisure facility operations
- Has a good understanding of compliance – especially in regard to health and safety and safeguarding.
- is committed to improving grassroots football – helping partner clubs improve and grow.
- Has experience in supervising/delivering a catering operation.
- Can work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Has experience of people management.
- Can demonstrate team working skills.
- Will be able to work both unsupervised and under their own initiative.
- Can commit to working at weekends and evenings.
- Has experience of operating booking and point of sale IT systems.
What can we offer in return?
- A salary of up to £30,000.
- A generous holiday allowance - 28 days.
- A pension scheme with a company contribution.
- A commitment to learning & development – where we invest in our people, offering coaching and mentoring programmes along with technical and professional development and qualifications.
- An opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, progressive business.
- The chance to work with key strategic stakeholders within both the grassroots and the professional game.
- An opportunity to be part of a not-for-profit organisation that delivers excellence in Grassroots football for it’s thousands of player, coaches and volunteers.
How do I apply?
If you are interested and would like to be considered, please review the Application Pack and Person Specification below and complete the Application Form.
Application Forms must be returned by email on or before 5th January at 5pm.
1.) Review the role description provided below and ensure you have both the resource and skill set available to conduct the role.
2.) Complete the application form and ensure that the application form is returned no later than 5th January at 5pm.
3.) Return the valid documents to Mark Young (FDM) on email@example.com
Any applications which are either not valid at the deadline or received following the deadline will not be accepted.
Those applicants that have been shortlisted for interview will be notified by email. We will not be notifying unsuccessful candidates, so if you have not received communications from us by said date and time then please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Interviews will take place 12th January. You must be available on this day.
How can I find out further information?
Should you wish to find out more about the role and the opportunity then please contact Mark Young on 01793 486047.