Role: Finance Officer
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per week: The working hours are up to 25 per week and can be agreed on a flexible basis. Option to reduce hours on a job share basis.
Salary: Pay Scale up to £25,000 pro rata
Location: The role location is flexible however will require a mix of office and home working. We anticipate 2 days per week located at our offices located at Green Lane Playing Fields, Green Lane, Devizes, SN10 5EP
Reports to: CEO
Wiltshire County FA is the not-for-profit, governing body of football in Wiltshire. We grow participation, promote diversity and regulate the sport for everyone to enjoy. Wiltshire County FA is proud to support football for all.
The Association has moved to our new £1.7m purpose-built football ‘hub’ facility in Devizes. The facility is a beacon for football in Wiltshire that services the entire community and to ensure success we are seeking to recruit a Finance Officer.
The successful candidate will support the Wiltshire FAs financial management, supporting the association to deliver against the vision and objectives set within our corporate strategy 2021-2024.
The post holder will report to the Chief Executive Officer. Full details of the position can be found within the Role Profile and a snapshot is provided below:
- To support delivery of The FA Grassroots Football Strategy and the Wiltshire FA Business Strategy.
- To control the Wiltshire FA financial operations in accordance with best practice (refer to County FA Financial Operating Guidance Manual).
- To contribute to the effective implementation of The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs.
- To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
- To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.
Further information on the role can be found on www.wiltshirefa.com or by calling the office on 01793 486047 and speaking to Oliver Selfe. To apply please submit an application and cover letter clearly outlining how you meet the job specification. Applications should be marked 'Private and Confidential' and submitted to the Chief Executive Officer, at Oliver.firstname.lastname@example.org .CVs on their own will not be accepted.
Wiltshire County FA offers all employees a generous allocation of 28 days annual leave (pro rata) + Bank Holidays, 3% contributory pension and training opportunities.
Closing date: 5pm on Wednesday 20th October 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 3rd November 2021
Wiltshire County Football Association is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.