We are looking to recruit a dynamic individual to support the growth of the female game across the County.
The Football Development Officer (Women’s and Girls’) is responsible for leading all aspects of the game in this area – including but not exclusive to league, club, team, coach and referee development.
The position reports directly to the Football Development Manager and will function to drive participation numbers through successful management of all aspects in relation to the female game in respect of the Wiltshire FA Business Strategy and Football Association’s National Game Strategy.
For more information about the role please review the Application Pack and Job Specification below.
We are looking for someone with;
• Enthusiasm and strong understanding of for women’s and girls football,
• An ability to work strategically with partners organisations across different sectors to plan and deliver football programmes.
• Project management skills and experience – so they can plan, set and achieve objectives to deadlines, and evaluate.
• Drive for maximising football development opportunities – attracting new audiences to the game.
• A knowledge and understanding of the barriers to participation faced by females.
• A knowledge of The FA’s growth strategy for women’s and girls’ football.
• A Knowledge and understanding of the infrastructure and networks that exist within education, recreation, competition and talent that can support the development of women’s and girls’ football.
• An appetite to improve Coaching Standards through a well-designed and co-ordination continuous professional development programme.
• An Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Excellent team working skills.
• Initiative - who can both unsupervised.
• A flexible approach to work – including working evenings and weekends to meet the specific demands of the role.
• Salary between £22,000 and £26,000 per annum (depending on experience)
• A generous holiday allowance of 28 day a year
• A commitment to learning & development – where we invest in our people, offering coaching and mentoring programmes along with technical and professional development and qualifications.
• An opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, progressive business.
• The chance to work with key strategic stakeholders within both the grassroots and the professional game.
• An opportunity to be part of a not-for-profit organisation that delivers excellence in Grassroots football for its thousands of player, coaches and volunteers.
If you are interested and would like to be considered;
1. Review the role description and application pack and ensure you have both the resource and skill set available to conduct the role.
2. Complete the application form and ensure that the application form is returned no later than the closing date stated on the job advert.
3. Return the valid documents to Mark Young by the application deadline on email@example.com or send via post to Mark Young, Wiltshire FA, Green Lane Playing Fields, Green Lane, Devizes, SN10 5EP
The deadline for application is 5pm on Tuesday 15th March 2022.