Wiltshire FA Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 23rd June 2022 at 7.00pm.
The meeting will take place at Wiltshire FA Headquarters, Green Lane Playing Fields, Green Lane, Devizes, SN10 5EP.
Each affiliated club, league or competition is entitled to send representatives, one of whom can vote. The voting representative must be an officer or a member of the club or competition they represent.
- Chairman’s Address
- Apologies for Absence
- Welcome by the President
- Appointment of Scrutineers
- To pass minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting of the Wiltshire County FA Ltd (File available to download below)
- To receive Director’s report and annual accounts prepared by Charlton Baker Accountants (File available to download below)
- New Wiltshire FA Committee Structure
- Articles of the Association
- FA Representative Introduction
- Appointment of accountants to prepare accounts
- Recognition to honorary members
- Place of the next Annual General Meeting
- Any other competent business
- Close of Wiltshire County FA AGM
Immediately following the Wiltshire County FA AGM will be the following:
Annual General Meeting of the Wiltshire Football Benevolent Fund and recognition awards for services to the game.
Clubs/Leagues/Competitions wishing to raise questions at the Annual General Meeting arising DIRECTLY from any subject matter set out on the agenda can do so verbally, at the Annual meeting, without prior notice.
Any question on ANY OTHER MATTERS should be submitted IN WRITING by the Secretary of the Club/League/Competition to the Chief Executive Officer five days prior to the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING and the question will be answered at the meeting.