We are looking to recruit a dynamic individual to support the day to day operation of their new headquarters at Green Lane in Devizes on a casual basis. The Facility Assistant is responsible for supporting the Centre Manager in the successful running of the sports facilities at Green Lane. The facility has meeting rooms, grass pitches and a 3G Football Turf Pitch.
The position reports in main directly to the Facility Manager with some instruction from the facility team, and will function to drive customer engagement through successful management of all aspects of the Company Headquarters, ensuring the safe and cost-effective operation of the venue.
We are looking for
• Possesses an enthusiasm for customer excellence, and can create a warm and welcoming environment
• Has a drive for maximising the revenue opportunities – attracting new users.
• Has a good understanding of facility operations
• Has a good understanding of compliance – especially in regard to health and safety and safeguarding.
• is commitment to improving grassroots football – helping partner clubs improve and grow.
• Preferably has experience in supervising/delivering a catering operation.
• Can work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Can demonstrate team working skills.
• Will able to work both unsupervised and under their own initiative.
• Can commit to working at weekends and evenings.
What roles are we looking to fill?
A casual assistant, working up to 10 hours a week (£9.50 per hour) on a rota basis and covering staff absences, evenings and weekends. Please note that this includes evening and weekend work.
If you are interested and would like to be considered, please complete the application form below and return it by email.
1.) Review the role description provided below and ensure you have both the resource and skill set available to conduct the role.
2.) Complete the application form and ensure that the application form is returned no later than the closing date stated on the job advert, with an accompanying CV.
3.) Return the valid documents to David Ridley on David.Ridley@wiltshirefa.com or send via post to
David Ridley, Green Lane Playing Fields, Green Lane, Devizes, SN10 5EP
Any applications which are either not valid at the deadline or received following the deadline will not be accepted.
Those applicants that have been shortlisted for interview will be notified by email. We will not be notifying unsuccessful candidates, so if you have not received communications from us by said date and time then please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Interviews will take place at Wiltshire FA, Green Lane Playing Fields, Green Lane, Devizes, SN10 5EP.
Deadline to apply