Looking For A Local Club To Join?
Or Maybe You're A Club In Need Of A Volunteer?
Our noticeboard allows you to place an avert to help find players, volunteers, clubs or leagues. This is also the place to advertise yourself as a volunteer for local clubs.
All adverts are moderated and only approved adverts will be listed.
New Coaches - Amesbury Junior FC
Amesbury Junior FC are looking for potential coaches for next seasons under 13s and under 14s. Both teams will play at Boscombe Down Sports Field and can be entered in to a Saturday Testway League or Sunday Mid Wilts League to suit the new coach. Previous coaches have or will be leaving the club so this provides an exciting opportunity to develop your own team in an area with an expanding population.
Club Secretary - Westbury United FC
Westbury United are seeking a Football Club Secretary to look after the administrative duties of the club.
If you’re interested or would like more information please get in touch with Greg Coulson as below.
Contact: Chairman@WestburyUnited.co.uk / 07814 956428
Coaches - Various age groups - FC Abbeymeads
FC Abbeymeads are expanding due to extra demand, and moving later in the year to our newly developed facilities, boasting 11 pitches, high level changing rooms, pavilion, education room and more. They are looking for enthusiastic individuals to help in differing age groups in both our girls/boys and ability counts sections. You may already be a coach and want to progress or just have a new challenge, you maybe at the beginning of your coaching journey and want to help out in youth football and gain a FA recognised qualification. The club will pay for your FA qualifications and will provide your own qualified mentor to help you on your journey. Please get in touch today for an informal chat.
Contact: Clint.email@example.com or 07585 162655
School Liaison Officer - Bishop Cannings Youth FC
Estimated time commitment: 1 hr per week
• To establish links with local schools
• Meeting the school at least twice a year
• Ensuring schools receive information of club activities
• Develop opportunities for young leaders and players
Fundraising Co-ordinator - Bishop Cannings Youth FC
Estimate time commitment: 1 hr per week
• Collating and updating database of local companies containing their contact details and building a relationship with them
• Speak to team managers to find out what their equipment/kit needs are and then contact local companies to seek sponsorship
• Will also look around for grants for equipment, kit, training courses etc and speak to managers to see what they need
Respect Officer - Bishop Cannings Youth FC
Estimated time commitment: 1 hr per month
• Promote the FA’s respect programme throughout the club
• Organise respect events
• Act as the club representative for any FA contact
Charter Standard Co-ordinator - Bishop Cannings Youth FC
Estimated time commitment: 10 hours plus occasional adhoc
• Coordinating, compiling and developing the evidence required for the club to achieve Charter Standard status
• Complete the Annual Health check before 31st March each year
• Advocating the Charter Standard Club Programme at meetings, with managers and committee members, ensuring long term commitment to the programme
• 10 hours to get all the info for the annual health check report spread over several weeks. Only occasional time needed the rest of the year