National Lottery Awards For All
You can apply if your if your organisation is a:
- Voluntary or community organisation
- Registered charity
- Constituted group or club
- Not-for-profit company or community interest company
- Social enterprise
- Statutory body (including town, parish and community council
Applications cannot be accepted from:
- Sole Traders
- Companies that are aimed at generating profits primarily for private distribution
- Organisations based outside the UK
- Applications made by one organisation on behalf of another
National Lottery Awards for All has three funding priorities and you must be able to tell in your application how your project or activity will:
- bring people together and build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- enable more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.
It’s important that you involve your community in the design, development and delivery of the activities you’re planning.
What can you spend the money on?
A wide range of items can be funded and below are some examples of these:
- One off events
- Small capital projects
- Training costs
- Utilities / running costs
How to Apply
Complete the application form and return by email (AFE@biglotteryfund.org.uk – put your organisation name in the subject field) or return by post to National Lottery Awards for All, Big Lottery Fund, 2 St James’ Gate, Newcastle, NE1 4BE.